It doesn’t matter how self-directed, self-motivated and self-starting you are, finding the right team or partner is a sure-fire way to make sure you not only stick to your commitments, but always perform at your best! And it doesn’t hurt that you’ll have more fun doing it, right?
If you’ve been reading some of my posts you probably know that I use the Burn the fat, Feed the muscle fat loss system and that I am a very big fan of it. I recently told you about a challenge, specially made for the Burn the fat inner circle (the member’s area) which is called the million steps challenge. Now there is a new challenge about to start (boy do they work hard for their members!). These challenges are used to help people all over the world to commit to one very important thing- Be fit and healthy!
The ultimate challenge is called The Body Composition Transformation Challenge and it is only once per year, with the grand price being a vacation to a luxurious resort at the tropical beaches of Maui. This is a great challenge, but it is not the topic of the post. The real topic is the newest Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle Event- the partner challenge.
What you need to do is convince a sibling, friend, co-worker or spouse to join you on a quest to a better, stronger and healthier body. And if you don’t really have anyone in mind, you shouldn’t worry, because you can always find someone in the challenge forums. Isn’t that a great way to find like minded people?
I will mention some of the many ways that having a partner will benefit your efforts, but before we go to them, I would just like to let you know, or remind you that the great Arnold Schwarzenegger has admitted more than once that the biggest help he ever had was a training partner. If even Arnie can benefit from it, so can we!
“Teamwork is the secret that make common people achieve uncommon result.”
― Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
- You will be surprised to see how being a part of a team will make you twice as focused and determined to reach your goal.
- You will give support when needed, but you will also receive when YOU need it the most.
- You will learn from the experience of your teammate.
- You will get another person’s perspective on what you do. While you shouldn’t take everybody’s advice, it is still good to try to learn from each other- remember that everyone has his strengths and weaknesses and that you don’t know everything!
- You will draw energy from what the other person does, for example if you are not feeling like training, but your partner calls you and tells you his sweating hard at the gym, chances are that you’ll be doing the same in a matter of minutes!
- Your partner will always be there to push you through the hard times, and cheer you when you reach one goal after another. And you might not admit this, but having someone the cheer your success is a huge boost to your motivation!
- Knowing that the success of your team, depends on how good you perform will motivate you to always push as hard as you possibly can.
- If you are lucky enough to team up with someone more experienced than you, you will skip many of the hiccups that occur every time people start something new.
- Sharing your journey with other people makes it fun and interesting- something you actually look forward to.
So from these benefits we can say that there are 5 major things that having a partner will give you- accountability, motivation, fun, knowledge and resiliency.
You Need To Be Wise In Choosing Your Partner
Take this advice from other challenge members on how to choose a proper partner
- Always look for people that share your goals
- Try finding someone with experience and success behind him
- Find a person who you can connect with on more than one level
- Look for really motivated people as they can help you keep your commitment
- Look for a person who will always encourage you
- Choose teammates that are not afraid to kick your butt when you are making excuses
- Devise challenge strategies as a group
- Find a person with a positive personality
- Make sure you are on the same page in terms of goals and what it takes to reach those goals
- Start looking for teammates early, instead of leaving it for the last minute
"You can't do it all yourself. Don't be afraid to rely on others to help you achieve your goals."
If this has convinced you that having a partner is what will help you motivate yourself to enter a challenge, and most importantly finish it, then don’t waste any more time and sign up, because the challenge entry closes soon!
If you are a Burn the fat inner circle member, simply go to the member’s area to get more information about the challenge and start looking for potential partners (that is if you don’t already have someone in mind).
If you are not a member of the circle, but want to be, my advice is to have a look at the Burn the fat, Feed the muscle fat loss system. By getting the entire system you will not only get the membership, but you will also get the road map to success which includes the 300 page Burn the fat, Feed the muscle book, The Foods That Burn Fat report, The Foods That Turn To Fat Report, The A food B food lecture - Food Choice Grading Guide, The How To Measure Your Body Fat in the Privacy of Your Own Home guide. These 4 plus the membership will only cost you $39.95. I think it’s a great deal, don’t you?
If you want to see what the system is all about you can either click here and go to the official page or read my review by clicking here!