Generally the irritable bowel syndrome is classified in 3 groups:
- IBS-C which is constipation predominant
- IBS-D which is diarrhea predominant
- IBS-A which is abdominal pain predominant
There are several IBS symptoms including
- abdominal pain, diarrhea and constipation
- chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, headache, backache
- There are also psychiatric symptoms like anxiety and depression
While the actual causes remain unclear, there are a two rather unproven theories for what causes IBS.
One of those theories blames stress. According to it the IBS disorder develops after a very stressful experience and in people who have lived in stress for a long period of time. As a backup the scientist explain that people who have been abused as children have IBS more often than other people.
The other hypotheses claims that the main reason for irritable bowel syndrome is caused by a gastrointestinal infection . It is thought that the risk of developing IBS increases six times after having this kind of an infection,
There is no medicine for the IBS mostly because the reasons for it are not yet clear. But there are a few things that can be done to partially treat the disorder.
The first thing you can do is make a diet out of the foods you should avoid and the ones you should eat. Foods to avoid are these that contain lactose, fructose and fructan. Alcohol, sodas and caffeinated drinks are also known to have a negative effect on the IBS symptoms.
Foods that you should include in your diet are white rice, brown rice, psyllium husk, oat bran, corn grits, pinto beans, kidney beans, broccoli, carrots, apples, peaches, oranges, tangerine and grapefruit. The reason these foods are good for people with irritable bowel syndrome is that they contain a lot of soluble fiber which is effective in fighting the symptoms of IBS.
Another way of making life with IBS easier is exercising. Regular exercising will help bowel movement and also reduce stress which is one of the reasons for the disorder. It is recommended that you exercise at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
One other treatment that has proven very effective in easing the irritable bowel syndrome is natural supplements. They usually contain all the fibers, minerals and nutrients you need and also some of them contain probiotics. Probiotics is the so called friendly bacteria that is used to balance the microflora in the gut for digestive balance. You can usually find probiotics as a separate supplement but as a combination with fibers and nutrients it is more effective. Such a combination is the Digestive Science IBS relief system. I recommend this exact product for numerous reasons:
- It is a 3 step system - Step 1 consists of the CoBalance IBS Support daily supplement, of natural ingredients, enzymes, fibers and minerals providing a fast pain relief. Step 2 is when the probiotic supplement comes in to action. And step 3 is a nutrient and fiber supplement which is mixed with water and tastes like wild berries.
- It contains the super food named chia- a seed that contains a lot of omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber and other nutrients and minerals
- It has a very nice 30 days trial offer and a 90 days money back guarantee which is great.
For more information on Digestive Science IBS relief system visit: ibs.digestivescience.com
If you have any question please leave a comment or send me an e-mail at email@example.com
Find me on Google+
Find me on Google+
Thanks for reading and have a great day!