There are several reasons for acne in adult people.
- Not treating acne in teenage years.
- Using tap water or other chlorinated chemicals.
- Pregnancy and menstrual period are often causing acne in adult women.
- The intake of steroids, anti-tuberculosis drugs, lithium, anti-epileptic drugs and medications that contain iodine.
- Skin pressure such as the one that a backpack applies can be a cause for acne.
As you see some causes are easy to avoid like the first 2. To treat acne read my post about The 2 Best Acne Treatment Products and to deal with the tap water you can use a basic water filtration system.
The other causes are a bit harder to avoid, I doubt that women will not get pregnant just because of acne or people will stop taking their anti-epileptic drugs for the same reasons... for those people and for the adults that already have acne once again I recommend reading the post about the 2 best acne treatment products by clicking on the link I gave earlier in this post.
Try to do what ever you can to avoid the reasons for acne in adult people we already spoke about, but don't get fanatic... And if you are one of those people who think that acne will cure itself with time, YOU ARE WRONG, please treat it!
Find me on Google+
Juicy Power:Fight Acne
Skin Care:ClearPores vs exfoliaton
Skin Care:Acne and Acne treatment