Cold showers are known for these benefits:
- Cleans the circulatory system.
- Brings blood to the capillaries, therefore increasing circulation throughout the body.
- Provides flushing for the organs and provides a new supply of blood.
- Reduces blood pressure on internal organs.
- Contracts the muscles to eliminate toxins and poisonous wastes.
- Strengthens the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems.
- Strengthens the mucous membranes, which help resist high fever, allergies, colds, coughs.
These benefits lead to a lot more like fat loss, healthy hair, more energy etc. Just 10 minutes of cold water... its that easy. But of course be careful, don't jump right under the water cause its not going to be pleasant and it might just draw you away from the procedure. Instead do it step by step, or in this case limp by limp!
If you have any questions feel free to ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment.