During this unpleasant condition your body detox its self from the alcohol you gave it last night.
The symptoms are:
The cause for these symptoms is vitamin B12 deficiency, which is caused by the ethanol molecule. This is the primary active ingredient in alcoholic beverages, so this molecule produces 2 molecules of NADH, which utilizes vitamin B12 as coenzyme.
- 60% of people can receive an immediate headache from just one drink that doesn't agree with them.
- Some people drink so infrequently that they only need one or two drinks to cause a hangover.
- A study shows that it just takes an average of 3.2 drinks to induce a hangover.
- 28% of red wine drinkers receive a headache from just 1 glass.This number increases to 40% for 2 glasses.
- Never drink on an empty stomach
- Always have ice in your drinks
- Never drink 2 or more different types of alcohol
These are the 3 golden rules of hangover prevention, make sure you do your best to follow them!
Find me on Google+