For more information read my post "What Is Cellulite And What Causes It?"
Some people want to get rid of this problem more than anything in the world. This post is for them. There are 5 things you can do to reach your goal:
1.Drink enough water- minimum 2 liters a day (best if it is fine mineral) for flushing the toxins out.
2 . Eat the right foods
- Any type of vegetables and fruits
- Healthy fats sources like olive oil, nuts, fish oil, flaxseed oil etc.
- Only lean meats like chicken and fish ,
- Limit the salt, bread and grains.
- Avoid fried foods, fatty meats, high in carbs and especially high in simple carbs (sugar) foods and alcohol
3.Exercise! Especially the area that suffers from cellulit so you can pump more blood in it.
Read my post about the top 5 exercises that cure cellulite!
4. Use anti-cellulite products-The best one is Revitol. It is jam packed with powerful ingredients to work in combination and fight that tough cellulite on your legs, stomach and arms.
Read my Revitol Cellulite Solution review!
5 . Use anti-cellulite products after exfoliating the torso, two times daily with massaging movements in direction from the brim to the center.
Some people say that cellulite is a condition that largely depends on your genes. And they are somewhat right. However genes are only a hand that you are dealt. It's up to you to play this hand the best way possible. This means that you should take all the necessary steps to curing your cellulite and see what happens for yourself.
Leaving cellulite in the past will help you feel more desired and beautiful, and it will not only be a feeling! Everybody wants to be beautiful. Dont you? If you do just follow these tips and you can do it!
Find me on Google+
10 Plant Extracts That Cure Cellulite
Caffeine Extract Is A Cellulite Eraser?