Here is number 5 and the last part of motivation and my favorite motivational quotes i help they were in help to you as to me.Dont forget that motivation is the key to success and you have to keep motivating your self until you have what you desire.Never stop dreaming but also never stop trying to reach your dreams and make them reality.
(1) The best motivation is self-motivation. The guy says, “I wish someone would come by and turn me on.” What if they don’t show up? You’ve got to have a better plan for
(2) It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
(3) Our strength grows out of our weakness.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(4) Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.
(5) You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing that you think you cannot do.
(6) If a man does only what is required of him, he is a slave. If a man does more than is required of him, he is a free man.
(7) Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
(8) The better part of happiness is to wish to be what you are.
(9) The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it.
(10) Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
(11) Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.Imagination encircles the world.
(12) Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
(13) The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind.
(14) Seize the moment of excited curiosity on any subject to solve your doubts;for if you let it pass, the desire may never return, and you may remain in ignorance.
(15) What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now.
(16) We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
(17) The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it.
(18) A day will never be anymore than what you make of it.
Josh S. Hinds
(19) Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought.
(20) If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
Thats all folks understand them and live by them.Im doing it and so did the great man of our world.
If you fill that your problems are deeper and you cant fight stress,depression,low confidence just by using those quotes try the sedona method :
Find me on Google+
Motivation(another 20 quotes)IV
Motivation(another 20 quotes) III
Motivation(another 20 quotes) II