There is a old saying (at lest in Bulgaria) "I will look out for it is if it was my own eyes" that supposed to sound very secure.But actually most people are not taking good care of there eyes or no care a all.
Here i give you Francisco Gonzalez`s top 10 eye care and vision protection tips:
1. If you want to ensure eye health care, Don’t smoke. It has been proven that smokers have a higher risk of developing eye health care problems and diseases than non-smokers. The chemicals in tobacco actually damage the blood vessels behind the eyes which increases the risk of developing macular degeneration that is age related.
2. Vision eye care is also necessary every time you take a shower. If you wear contact lenses take them out. People who don’t remove their contact lenses risk contaminating their eyes and this can lead to a potentially blinding infection of the cornea. So remember if you wear contacts think eye health care and remove them before showering, swimming, or using a hot tub.
3. This also relates to vision eye care and contact lenses. Never use tap or bottled water to rinse your lenses or lens case.
4. If you are doing any sort of DIY, eye health care means wearing safety glasses.
5. Never allow your child to wear toy sunglasses. Ensure proper vision eye care by checking that the Kids glasses really do filter out at least 99% of UVA and UVB rays. Toy sunglasses that use tinted lenses actually dilate the pupil and this allows more UV light to enter the eyes.
6. Eye health care means never sharing your cosmetics, face clothes, or handkerchiefs as this can lease to a higher risk of infection.
7. If you wear makeup the proper eye health care regime will be to remove it before you go to bed. Leaving eye make up on overnight can lead to sore and irritated eyes.
8. If you get something in your eye don’t rub it. Proper eye health care will involve lifting the upper eyelid outwards and gently pulling it down over the lower lashes. This will cause tears to flow which should wash away the object.
9. Never use vision eye care products or cosmetics that have passed their expiry date.
10. For the best eye health care, make sure you have a regular eye examination. It is recommended that you have an eye test every two years.
If you follow all these eye health care tips you are sure to have excellent vision for many years to come.
Find me on Google+